Backyard Leisure is actively seeking a highly motivated hot tub installer and technician. This position will undergo on the job training with our Service Technicians for repairs, deliveries, installations and general shop duties.
- Must perform a number of different jobs as delegated by supervisor including but not limited to; pool openings, pool closings, service calls, in-shop repairs, installations and deliveries.
- Ability to lift and safely maneuver heavy objects.
- Have general knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot electrical issues with a multi-meter is an asset.
- Ability to safely load, unload and back up a truck and trailer.
- Attention to detail, planning, time management and ability to work independently or alongside others.
- Provide customers with a timely and positive delivery experience to build and maintain customer relationships. Customer service is the key to our success.
- Ability to fill out service appointment invoices and reports accurately.
- Must be flexible as duties and responsibilities will differ from day to day.
- Some days will require overtime to complete certain jobs.
Non Negotiable requirements:
- Valid Canadian Drivers License is required with a clean driving record.
- Bondable and can pass a police clearance if requested.
- Speak, read, write and understand English fluently.
- Own the appropriate work wear such as steel toed safety boots and weather proof outdoor wear.
- Must be punctual and have good attendance.
Other things to consider:
- Previous experience within the pool and spa industry is not a requirement as all training is provided, but a background in a related field or labor position is an asset.
- Wage depends on experience.
- This will be a full time position starting at 8:00 AM: Monday-Friday
Please forward the following information to [email protected]
- Resume showing relevant work experience.
- References are required.
- Available Start Date.