In navigating the current Covid-19 health situation, we will continue to help you provide a place of refuge, renewal and support within your home. Our focus will be on doing this with the utmost attention on the health and safety of you, our staff and our community.
Ensuring that pools and hot tubs are functional and properly sanitized is an essential service in preventing stagnant water from becoming a health hazard. Our industry has communicated this message to applicable governments.
In our ongoing efforts to support you, we will be remaining available to you for pool opening and weekly service. As decisions are made quickly, we won’t always know what that will look like very far in advance. However, you can rest assured that we will do what we can to provide you the service you need.
Here are some initiatives we have in place for our service teams:
- Staff training to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and all other stakeholders. Specifically:
- Communicate to our staff prior to the service call if you are currently being quarantined for Covid symptoms or have been in contact with someone that has carried Covid, or have recently travelled
- Physical distancing with a minimum of 2 meters at all times (no handshakes permitted)
- Proper hygiene, regular cleaning
- The supply of necessary personal protective equipment (ie. hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, etc.).
- Our employees have been instructed not to work or remain at work if;
- Customers or their pets do not respect the physical distancing practices
- They develop any symptoms or feel ill or unwell
- They have come in contact with anyone who has developed symptoms or is unwell
- Each of our service vehicles is equipped with the following:
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer
- Cleaning solutions
- Disposable or dedicated reusable gloves for COVID-19 disinfection only
- Our service crew have been instructed to always clean hands immediately after gloves are removed
We are here to support you and flatten the curve by helping families enjoy sheltering at home. We hope that your pool or spa will continue to help you provide a place of refuge, renewal and support within your home during this unprecedented time in our history.
With Warm Regards,
The Team at Backyard Leisure